It is actually 16:06 in London right now. I am at the Wellcome library, a history of medicine and other medical policy library. It's pretty cool.
I don't remember if I mentioned that I was going on a west country trekker trip with a couple of my friends. It turned out to be a splashing experience! I had the impulse of staying in Devon and never come back to London... It was absolutely gorgeous. =). I really wouldn't mind living there... I'll write a more detailed account of the 3-day trip after I obtain the copy of Sze's journal...since she recorded everything down in details... (the cheddar cheese from cheddar gorge...the home of cheddar cheese...is very yummy.) stonehenge is as mystic as it can be (in my opinion). Bath reminded me of my Latin class back in high school... Winchester's cathedral was amazingly beautiful, and we got a chance to see Jane Austen's tomb. ooh...it was a very very nice trip. I wish some of my closest friends and family would be able to see what I've seen...
Mind you though, I am currently counting white horses... According to our tour guide, Marcus, the first guy's hand that a girl touches after she counted 100 white horses, she'll be married to that guy. Silly thought... but I am just doing it to amuze myself, like I always have... =). you know me.
I also bought a lot of postcards...so for those who really want to know what I've been up to in London, send me your address through e-mail, and I'll send a card to ya. My e-mail address is just my lastnamefirstname@msu.edu. easy enough, right?
oh oh...and I got a chance to visit a midwife on tuesday! =). It was quite an experience, again, I'll write it down in detail when I get my journal back from the professor... (he and his wife actually invited us to their flat for dinner last night! it was VERY yummy...)
this weekend will be consisted of a full mcat practice exam and showing janelle around the London area... she's coming to visit me from france!!! =)
tis about it... adieu for now. (we watched romeo and juliet at the GLOBE yesterday...the actors/actresses weren't that impressive, but the Globe was. I was a little disappointed, and had to laugh out loud when everyone was dying... yes...i am a morbid child. haha)
No comments:
Post a Comment