Accident
I was trying to vacuum my room this morning, but the sucky #1 McDonel West vacuum machine didn't suck the eraser shreddings (what do you call them) that were on my floor. As any "wiseman" would do, I turned the vac over to see if the rolling part was actually working and if it was actually sucking air in. However, my tofu brain decided to use my left hand to test if the vacuum was working without telling my eyes to look at the bottom of the vacuum and my hand. Of course, my left index finger rolled along with the invisible air that the machine was trying so hard to suck. You hear some cracking noises from the crappy vacuuming machine and a big yelp from my mouth. I pulled my finger out to see if it was still one piece...and if my bones were broken. I was hoping that it was not broken so that I would be able to play piano again. Then, I ran to the bathroom and let freezing cold water to run on my red hot index finger so it wouldn't swell like a hotdog later. Luckily, nothing was broken, only some bruises and swelling. Thank GOD for it.
stupid me. this is exactly like the exploding egg episode last semester...
why don't i have any common sense?
No comments:
Post a Comment