haha
last night was nuts. :). i had so much fun walking back with mitalee in the snow at 2:30am in the morning. i must had been caffein intoxicated because i couldn't stop giggling and laughing.
things we did while walking back...
1. writing my name (PEI) in the greek font with my right leg on that layer of white fluffy snow in front of the bus stop.
2. tasting snow.
3. hopped like a bunny (because we saw two bunnies last night!)
4. complained and complimented the weather.
5. laughed...and laughed...
"pei, you are all frosted!"
"i am? i am! hahahaha. cool. yummy frosting."
"mm, yummy."
"wait... i forgot that i hate frosting! yewwww..."
so, i was volunteering at the nursing home today, helping some residents to make valentines and cards. :). Fun stuff.
this came out of nowhere when we were making valentines:
"oh, you are in love."
"huh?" puzzled
"I said, you are in love?"
"I am?"
"yes," nodded.
"ok... how can you tell?" doubtfully
"because, i can see the sparkles in your eyes."
"really? I have sparkles in my eyes?"
"yep. you are in love."
she was so sure about it. i just laughed... funny italian woman.
lol. later, another lady asked if I was married and if I had kids... that would be very scary if it were true. i guess it's that time of the year, when the old ladies all began to reminisce the good old days.
No comments:
Post a Comment