"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Monday, February 21, 2005

silly thoughts are running rampantly in my little head. is this what it is supposed to feel like? I would rather it go away... Can I do what I did last time and just tell myself that we are only friends and nothing more? :-/ This is going to be hard... No wonder they say this is going to interfere with everything you do... It does. I try not to think about it by immersing myself in studying. Hopefully it will last me through april 16.


Randomness: i was walking back from chemistry to my dorm this afternoon... all of a sudden, i really want to be on a hot air balloon. yeah. wouldn't it be fun? i wonder if they have a place around here for hot air balloon rides... =D. Let me know if you know anything about it.

No comments: