"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Saturday, February 05, 2005

valentine's day is not even here, but I already went card shopping last night and sent them out today. It was a lot of fun browsing though cards, just to read the little messages in each of them. I sometimes wish that I could send a valentine's card to a special someone of the opposite sex, other than my dad and yee... Oh well. it was, nevertheless, fun to shop for cards. :). I like to give people little surprises from time to time.

shine's back in san francisco now. i got to talk to her for quite a while last night, just chatting random stuff and complaining about classes. i wish i could be in a warm place right now, not that it is that cold in lansing anymore, but it would be nice to wear just t-shirt outdoor, wouldn't it? I told her that I will be in san francisco in the summer taking emt classes (hopefully, i will get into the classes)... it is exciting. i hope that i'll be able to meet some of her friends, too. maybe i will go down to LA and visit one of my other good friends from elementary school. i wonder how he is doing this year.

so yeah...this weekend... studying for eukaryotic cell biology & biochem. :/. lots of stuff to memorize. i am definitely going to take some fun classes next semester...(currently i have a list of classes that i want to take, so we'll see which ones fit into my schedule.)

alright. i am going to take a shower and wash away my sleepiness.

No comments: