I noticed that I have been blogging more frequently this semester... I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing (good thing--I am in a constant good mood that I actually want to share my life and thoughts with whoever is reading this sometimes boring blog; bad thing--I am wasting my time doing this meaningless online diary instead of actually doing something more productive).
anyhow. I am going to continue.
YESTERDAY, I GOT TO REALLY COOOOOOK AN ACTUAL MEAL!!! Can you believe that? Pei actually COOKED. lol. My grandpa will be surprised when he hears it. He always thinks that I am going to be the kind of girl who will never learn how to cook and do housework (and the poor husband will be the one who does all the chores). AHA. Now, I prove him wrong. PEI ACTUALLY CAN COOK, and her friends actually ate her food. Despite the success, I really wondered if my food is actually that good. I was a little doubtful, since it was still my first real attempt at cooking. I wish I have a suggestion box for people to actually put their comments down (without telling me who they are...otherwise, hehehehe....::evil thoughts running across my mind::). Well, now I know that I will not go hungry when I actually go out into the society and live on my own. I don't have to rely on Raman noodle or those tasteless instant food.
No wonder Sewa loves cooking... IT IS FUN, especially when cooking for my family and close friends. :).
I went to bed really late this morning, probably 2ish in the morning. I am having some sleeping problems, either due to the bed or the jet lag... Or...Maybe it is the feeling that nobody is sleeping right by me. (for your information, when I go home, I sleep w/ my mom at night, since there is only 1 bed in the apartment and she doesn't want me to sleep on the floor, on the couch, or in the "storage room") Then, I kept dreaming, or so that's how it felt like. I dreamed about mom and yee, except now I can't remember what the dreams were about.
Today, I was half asleep when I walked to Wells... There, the tailless squirrel was there! :). I LOVE that particular squirrel so much... Maybe I should name him.
ooh...Here is ANOTHER REALLY SWEET OLD SONG. Great song for a very good friend. :)
Smiles
There are smiles that make us happy.
There are smiles that make us blue.
There are smiles that steal away the teardrops,
Like the sunbeams steal away the dew.
There are smiles that have a tender meaning,
That the eyes of love alone may see,
And the smiles that fill my life with sunshine,
Are the smiles that you give to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment