I am currently taking EMT classes in Dublin, CA...
Here are some short descriptions of the people in my class (yes, you will be hearing about them)
Angela: the professional softball coach, tall, blond
Dave: the Michiganer, graduated from a californian school, double majored in geology and history... He reminds me of Timmy and Jason (Ms. D' brother)...maybe Timmy's built and Jason's beard... LOL.
Dan: the really cool looking dude, smiles all the time
Mike: the guy who rides his yellow motorcycle to class every time, an orderly at the san mateo hospital, currently a student majoring in cell and molecular biology
Jo: the Hawaiian girl w/ blond hair, bubbly and talkative, a girl wrestler back
Elina: the body trainer, brown curly hair, also girl wrestler
Sandra: my next seat neighbor, working in a clinic in SF
Julian: currently a government employee, i.e. on unemployeed right now, living w/ 3 other people in a 3-bedroom house, and he cooks!
Brandon: the Comcast guy right now... he's an interesting character. funny too.
Wendell: the big black guy who bought us honey buns last Saturday during our tailgating studying group session... he was my partner during CPR training. :)
Chief: yeah, i forgot his name...i think he works at a fire department right now.
"Chief's wife": actually Chief's girlfriend...working w/ kids at a day care?
2 bankers: I forgot their names too... but they usually sit in the back of the rooms, except today when Brandon decided to change his seat. :-p.
Azar: black, sits right by Dan in class, kinda funny too. :)
and I can't remember other people's names... I think there are about 31-32 people in my class.
Pei is going to learn how to hula dance! Jo gave me the first lesson of hula dancing today... I have to bend my knees a little and move my knees and hip while keep my shoulders and torso in the same position. Dan thinks that I can master hula dance by the end of our EMT classes... He's a little too optimistic about it. I don't hink I will be able to do it by the end of the class... Pei is pretty bad at dancing even though she loved to dance when she was little.
I like the bunch in my class so far... :). They are fun to hang out with. Hopefully I will get to know them a little bit more as the class progresses. :).
I am still in no luck of finding a job...but I will be volunteer at Ralston Village soon, hopefully. It should help me to manage my time a little better, i hope.
I'll keep you updated on what's going on. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment