"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

so...i got scolded a bit last night... for a VERY GOOD reason, and I am not bitter about it as the lecture was being given to me. It made me realized how careless I was to give pretty much a total stranger my home address... Silly me. Pei... I must have been crazy. Where did all the "do not tell stranger where you live" go when i really needed it? I must have freaked out a couple people who are really close to me. (no kidding...even i got really scared afterwards) I am such a no brainer somtimes... It makes me wonder where my common sense goes and if i actually have any. it reminded me of the day when i just jumped right into the jeep of a total stranger who turned out to be a law professor in MSU... even if this new stranger has no evil thoughts in his heart and soul, how many times am i going to be this lucky? seriously... one of these days...if i don't start thinking that not everyone is a good person...i am going to get into trouble. (although i still want to believe that everyone is born to be good...)

can someone please knock some senses into my puny brain?

No comments: