"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

oi como voce esta?

i know i haven't been a very diligent blogger lately, because life has been busy... or at least it is occupied by the intangible matters

Charlie and I went to watch Miss Saigon in Benton Harbor, MI on Sunday night. On our way there, we drove by Kalamazoo. "Isn't Rachelle in Kalamazoo for her 3rd or 4th year med school now?" I asked. "I think she's in Grand Rapids," Charlie replied. I didn't believe him, but agreed that I will call Ra to double check and just to see how she's doing with her rotations. Arrived the theater and took a break in the lady's room very quickly. I came out, noticing a tall slender girl hugging my boyfriend, "did he just meet another friend from somewhere like in Detroit again?" As soon as the girl turned around, I saw the one of the friendliest faces on earth... It was Ra's face!!! I haven't seen that girl for at least one year! so... the show was a good one... I had to sob at the end because I could not control my sentimental self. btw, we got miss saigon's CD... good stuff man. (our asian-ness emerged toward the end of the show...and we start to speculate the relationship between Ra and Mike... :-p. hehe... but anyhow... that's just a side note.)

btw, car door is fixed...

now having a boyfriend, i feel like i am married sometimes... isn't that strange?

i went to the career fair today...hmmm... will update on that later, maybe.

gotta go to class now. ate logo.

No comments: