I woke up wondering whether it is the head or the heart that controls emotions, because I felt my heart being tore into half last night. It hurt, and I cried. Of course I had to cry, having such a weak mind and control over my own emotions. I was deeply ashamed and disappointed in myself for the action that I have done which by no mean to hurt someone else. Suddenly, I was hoping to have the power to go back in time and change history, or modify the course of the events. Then, just maybe I would have prevented from hurting someone whom I really care about or from feeling so guilty and hopeless for the future. I feel like nothing...that I am worth nothing, even though I did not do anything horribly wrong. I wish I had made a different choice, listening to my conscience. One mistake made... Will there be more to come if I continue to make stupid and careless decisions? sigh... I hope not... I wish I know a way to redeem myself and make the event forever forgotten, butthat will probably never happen. Nothing that get mended look the same again. It's all my fault...
No comments:
Post a Comment