"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Monday, December 19, 2005

The last day at MSU was packed with events.

I got back from lunch with Sewa at Omi, and picked up my coloring book from Fee Hall and sealed the package. Then, I took the bus for the last time and went to the Union to send my package. I got to talk to Michelle for a bit in the Spartan Spirit Store while I was shopping for some magnets. Anyhow...

I did some EXCITING things with Mr. Lee when he came to visit me at midnight-ish. We kind of broke into the Music Building...and climbed up to the roof of the computer building. It did take me a long while to learn how to climb up the steel support of the fire escape staircase. I don't think I could have done it without the guidance of Mr. Lee. :-p. (I felt like a very clumsy ninja.) The campus view from the rooftop was quite amazing... hehe. So I finally got to fulfill this dream of mine on my last night in MSU... What a great experience. I don't think I will ever forget the sound of icy snow cracking under my shoes when I walked across the roof or the sound of the whooping winter wind blowing by my ears... I really wanted to shout or yell at the top of the roof...

mm...then mr. lee and i just talked until 4am, and both of us fell asleep...

great night... this kind of evening will probably only happen in college. what a great way to end college life, although i wish it would never end.

No comments: