I am currently in Tucson, AZ right now.
It is good to see Mr. Wen. He makes me smile from the bottom of my heart. :)
Yesterday's highlight:
I got my 1GB memory card for my new camera. :) Then, last night, I learned how to drive a stick shift car on first gear and reverse! I stalled a couple times, but eventually I was able to drive without stalling... heh Manual car is definitely harder to drive than the good old automatic... I was really proud of myself for being able to do that...more importantly, I proved Mr. Wen wrong! :-p
Today's highlight:
so far nothing is really out of the ordinary, BUT...i think i got my new camera! For those of you who don't know...my old olympus camera is acting really weird, the cursor stops working, making it impossible to change the setting and resolution, to edit, and even to delete pictures. So...I bought a new camera.
I think i am going to try to find boxes to put my winter clothes and winter shoes in...
Later today, i am going to make curry beef! :). I am excited about it.
Looking forward to tomorrow-- the trip to the Grand Canyon!
No comments:
Post a Comment