i have not posted for a VERY long time... It is not that nothing exciting happened in the last month or so. It is more like I haven't had the chance to really update my blog... I've been really busy studying...
To give you a general idea of an average day in my life.
I wake up at around 6:45-7AM, get ready to go to class by 8AM. Classes start @ 8 and goes until noon. Then an hour of lunch, that I either spend w/ my classmates in the Atrium cafeteria or attending some sort of meeting/informational session. Classes start again at 1 and ends at around 2:30. Then, depending on the days, I don't really get done w/ classes until 5:30pm on Tuesdays, because I have my small group. On Wednesdays, I go to the gym to exercise (SURPRISE!) for about 1.5 hr and go home for a quick shower. So, normally I start studying at around 3 on Mondays, 6 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and around 3 on Thursdays and Fridays. The study session then ends @ midnight. I go home, wash some dirty dishes and sleep until the cycle begins again. On weekends, esp. for the last 3-4 weeks, I study from around 9 until 9...if not later. (Oh, just in case if yoou are wondering what I eat for dinner in school...unfortunately nothing is open in the med school at night, I usually bring lunch & dinner w/ me to school in the morning.)
So...I still ended up doing fun things
1. Blueberry picking w/ my roommate and some other people!
2. Pot Luck at Zung's place
3. Montreal trip on Labor Day's weekend
4. Grocery shopping w/ the bunch
5. Watching a movie w/ the bunch and we were pretty much the ONLY people in the entire theater!
Hmm.....
i know, it's a short update. but i better get some studying done before i go to bed. there is a take home exam (closed book) this weekend and the final is next friday. Wish me luck!
I can't wait for Sept. 30!
No comments:
Post a Comment