"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Friday, August 11, 2006

So, today is the last day of orientation. I just finished my online exam at COM. It wasn't too bad, although I kind of guessed on 2 of the questions.

Yesterday, I had the rope course w/ my MSLG peeps. It was SO MUCH FUN! I got to know them a lot better, and our interactions during the challenge was very encouraging. It may be a reflection of what's to come in the next year or so. I am pretty sure that we will form a good support group and will learn a lot from one another.

So I cleaned up my room last night after the rope course. I pretty much hid everything away. Then, I studied all the things that we went over during VIC Jumpstart. I am pretty amazed by the amount of materials that I remember from last year. Even though I don't remember them completely, I still have a very good idea of what things are. I tried to read some papers last night but ended up falling asleep without calling mom and charlie...until I got woken up by the vibration of my phone due to the incoming text message. Sorry guys... didn't mean to not call.

Today, I have some chores to do. I have to handed in my master prom and check w/ the bank on my checks and debit card... I haven't been getting anything from my apartment's mailbox, and I am starting to wonder if I will ever get anything in the mailbox, even junk mails...

Ooh...i just remembered something really important that i need to do. I guess I will write again next time.

No comments: