"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Saturday, March 31, 2007

i had a dream on exam last night/this morning... I think i might have missed a test again and had a load of laundry in my car when i parked and rushed into the exam room. after the exam, the professor had to come out with me to my car, so she could check if there is something suspecious in my laundry. At the time of my dream, it made perfect sense... but now, looking back, it was a pretty odd one.

so i woke up... did the usual things in the bathroom, went back to the room, and looked at my bed... where did he go? i thought to myself....swearing that he was right by my side sometime earlier in the morning (I think I woke up at 6ish when my first alarm clock went off). then i realized that he was never here... it must have been a very realistic dream.

i miss him...

No comments: