"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Sunday, March 18, 2007

so...

another day went by...

Sometimes I really want to know what other people think deep inside themselves... i want to analyze their thoughts and try to figure out their happiness, fear, the source of their uncertainty, and their feeling in general... Where do emotions originate from? I guess I will learn more about it in neuroscience from middle of April to middle of June. I wonder if it will be really intense... I certainly hope that the course content and material will be more interesting than the gastrointestinal system, the metabolic processes in the body, and nutrition. NMGI is killing me... I mean, I don't really mind if the material is really hard, as long as it interests me... but NMGI certainly doesn't do the trick for me, despite how hard I try to convince myself that I like it.... The fact of the matter is, I don't like it... I think I dislike the content of this course more than I disliked human structure and function...

I guess I know now that I will not be a gastroenterologist or a endocrinologist or a liver specialist...

Maybe by doing process of elimination, I will find out what I really like in reality... I have a feeling that dad might be right again... or very close to being right...

No comments: