within the last month or so, two of my friends have ended their relationships with their boyfriend/girlfriend. It almost make me feel like there is an endemic of break-ups. My personal confidence haven't really been affected very much by it, since I feel that my relationship is pretty steady and stable. But, for whatever reason, maybe my subconscious feels threatened by it, I certainly don't feel very comfortable.
To me, a third party by-stander, both incidences ended abruptly, out of nowhere... Of course, I don't really know the details of the stories, and I will probably never find out. But why do relationships end? There must be many reasons...but where is the root? Is it possible that the long distance disrupt the common environment, thoughts, and goals people share, leading to less life intersections in general? People just grow apart, meet new people, fall in love with others who are more compatible for the time being?
It's really sad for me to watch... I wish I can do something to help them feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment