mm...
It must be very hard for the newly wed to be separated by distance. Distance is one thing, but when one of them is going to Iraq for the war, it must be even harder... I admire their courage for taking this new endeavor in the time of uncertainty. I am glad that their dream came true. I have to admit that I don't know if I have the courage to do so... Does that mean that I love the other person less? Or does it mean that I am a little more conservative and practical? I wonder what that says about myself... But I do dream that one day I'll get married... I don't really know when that day will come. Maybe it will be a surprise for me... Dave and I have decided on one thing yesterday at In-N-Out... It is not a bad idea to get married while in medical school, because the intensity of residency will be a notch up of what we are experiencing right now in the medical school. What if the other person can't understand it (if he/she is not in the same field)? It would extra hard for the other person. At least getting married toward the end of med school, the other person will be able to experience living with the doctor-to-be. From what we know, 4th year is definitely a little slower than residency and also not as bad as someone who's getting ready to take the Board... I guess I will find out what 4th year is really like later...
Spring break is going better now... I was somewhat stressed out in the beginning of my break. wondered if I was the cause of my own frustration or if I were the catalyst to my mom's anxiety which made me even more frustrated. I felt that I didn't spend quality time with my dad or with charlie... It sucks. I feel that I am the only person that I can blame on because I didn't treasure it enough to make it good/better. I actually missed home (Vermont)... I just want to be home so that I can have my peace and quiet... Strange, huh?
Now, I look forward to memorial day's weekend... It is still a month and a half away from now, but I can't wait...
No comments:
Post a Comment