"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Saturday, July 07, 2007






As one of my usual Friday night even during the summer, I spent a few hours working on the review slides that I have to present on Saturday morning for the medical physiology class. I had my MSN messenger on, so that I could at least have some conversation with family or friends online.

Charlie sent me this on MSN at first.
Then, I told him it was going to be on my desktop. 15 minutes later, I got another picture, and it looks like this!

So, this picture on the left now is on my desktop. Isn't this the cutest thing? :) It just makes me smile when ever I close a window or when I turn my computer on.




No comments: