"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Monday, January 19, 2009

last night's "conversation" carried onto my dreams and then back onto reality again this morning.

there is a lot of sadness and aches that I must feel, because tears have not really stopped coming out. I am eating breakfast with salty water in my mouth. how pathetic.

honeymoon period is really over... maybe this is what life is really like. my life within the bubble of protected love is finally disintegrating before my eyes.... all because of one focal point that really started last fall and slowly expanded with the ripple effects. I am seeing things that I didn't see before. Maybe the love blind is finally lifting off of my eyes. Maybe these things are just presumptions that I made up, because of I hear and not because what I can actually see, just like the presumptions the other person made for me. Both of us are feeling miserable, for different reasons...

i think i can predict what life would be like being alone again...

sadly enough...there is no more time for me to curl up in a ball and just stay in bed for a couple of days. my crazy med student's life continues...

I want a hug...

No comments: