Quote of the day: Thank everyone who calls out your faults, your anger, your impatience, your egotism; do this consciously, voluntarily. -Jean Toomer, poet and novelist (1894-1967)
This definitely applies to the recent event that happened to my life, i.e. evaluation from OBGYN. It is definitely normal to have comments that are 180 degrees different from different people. I remember feeling shocked and laughing as I read through my evaluation because the comments almost showed the two extremes of a spectrum. I almost thought that I must have another identity that I am not aware of... but there must be some truth in these comments as well. There are always things for me to learn and things that I can work on. I know that I can't possibly please everyone that comes into the path of my life, but there are things I can change about myself so that I can become a better person.
No comments:
Post a Comment