Muwahahaha, the highlight of today is that we got to communicate with our friend, KING, using a flashlight....the "morse code" in flashlight version. That was SOOOOO much fun. I laughed the whole way through the communication... I think the whole Bryan hall could hear my laughter because later he told me that he could hear it from across the courtyard. (SORRY BRYAN HALL PEOPLE!
I got to go to the gross anatomy lab today for anatomy review. Dr. Paganini showed us healthy lungs, smoking lungs, and a fatty heart. It was pretty interesting...but smelled bad. I got to learn something new from it. An advice for everyone: DO NOT SMOKE---unless you want your lungs to be scarred with black dots and hard connective tissues and to have grayish hue to it. It's horrible....I wish dad can stop smoking....sigh
Other than that...this weekend is going to be mainly devoted to the only class that I am doing well in....anatomy... There is gonna be a test on Tuesday.... Well...But today is going to be a time to relax and get to see Miyako. :)
Happy weekend to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment