I called mom this morning. I haven¡¦t talked to her for 3 days, and I really miss her voice. I don¡¦t think that I will be able to go back to Taiwan this summer, because they just found some doctors and nurses in the hospital getting SARS. :-/. I guess I just have to put my sentiments aside and be reasonable and mature about this whole event. Sigh¡K It would be better not to go back, for our own health safety. It is just so disappointing, because I have been looking forward to go back with Mandy accompanying me. We even had our trip planned out. Perhaps, SARS will go away soon, then we will be able to go there in winter. I haven¡¦t been back to Taiwan during winter for the past 6 years. I can¡¦t even remember what winter is like in Taiwan any more, other than it is really windy¡Kthe kind of wind that drills into your bones. I shouldn¡¦t put my hope too high just because I don¡¦t want to be disappointed again.
Ah, i gotta type this note in my blog...it made me laugh when i saw it. This note was on my pillow when I got back. It says, "I'd like to just take this time to point out that my bed is made while yours... well, yours is not. :-p <-- tongue, not drool. See ya later. Mandy." I love getting notes from Ms. D... It is like a surprise, a sparkle in a normal, sometimes dull, day. it makes the day seem so much better... we leave little notes like that for each other, just because we don't get to see each other that much other than at night. lol. someone once said to me that mandy and i are like husband and wife.... muwahahahaha... we are really close, but um...we definitely are not "husband and wife." Well...speaking of making my bed, I have not been keeping up with it. Since i have early classes, i don't want to make my bed and wake her up, because that's just too cruel to do. Nowadays, i usually make my bed when i get back from classes... sometimes, i make my bed right before i go to sleep. ha... isn't that weird? I have developed this habit ever since I came here. I suppose that's a good thing, just because the room looks a lot neater when it is made.
yee passed his road test! =)
nothing really happened today...hm...i am in a really calm mood (but still happy), which surprises me, because i have been really restless for the past 2.5 weeks. it is good though, especially when the finals are coming. i need to concentrate on the finals for the next few days until Wednesday (yes...i found out my stt final is on wednesday instead of monday...so disappointed), which means that i don't get to go to the mall and get my mom's birthday present until the earliest Wednesday night! sigh, oh well...i can wait and i can be patient.
other than this...nothing is really going on. time to go to the library. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment