The STRANGEST dream last night...a bunch of random things compiled together...
1. Oh...and I felt like watching a murder chasing movie as I walked down the supposedly "Brody trail" because some guy with blond hair and dirty outfit was waving his gun and chasing after a couple. (hmm...) In my dream, I even thought to myself, "wow, I feel like I am a spectator in the movie." (Do we have consciousness when we are dreaming?) The girl ran towards me, and she got shot, fell, moaning... the guy ran towards me...to check on the girl... as he ran towards me, i instinctively flopped to the ground, pretends that i am "dead" too...even though I didn't get wounded. I think i had my purse with me, so I was grabbing a hold of my purse... the guy came and saw the girl down... he came over to me and stoopped down, and said to me, "why are you on the ground? hmm...i thought i just fired one shot." Then, he tried to pull my purse away from me (with my new cellphone in it), so I instinctively trie to pull it back. Of course, he found out that I was not dead, and he started to chat with me. So, at the end, i said to him, "well, I have to go now, I really should go back. I'll see you later." He told me that he is going to accompany me back despite my unwillingness and refusal to the idea of having a stranger following me back to my dorm.
2. It turns out that Ms. D and i have moved to the 3rd floor in Gilchrist instead of the 1st floor in McDonel, for some unknown reason, and Janelle came along with us to live in Gilchrist. I did my laundry in my room...and the laundry room was such a strange place... there were food/snacks on the side with people serving them to people who came in to do laundry. one of my friends from high school (she's in my brother's grade) came to visit MSU and saw me in Guilchrist. It just happened that the day before, i got my cellphone, so I was trying to giver her my cellphone number. the only sad thing is that i cannot remember my own phone number (it happened in real life before, so i was not surprised). I left gilchirst after talking to my friend, saying that i need to accompany janelle to im circle, because she wants to swim. (ha, i saw janelle in swim suit...lol...that was interesting).
3. after watching janelle going into IM circle, i decided that I need to go somewhere else in the center of the campus. I decided to take a walk. Just as I pass IM Circle towards the river side, I got teleported... Surprised... "Wait, where am I? There are tall buildings around... Wait this is not right?" I was puzzled to see people playing frisbee... It was like that I went through a space whirl, or something like a mini black hole that sucked me in from one end and spit me out from the other end... (strange)
4. This is really random...Someone decided that he must lift up a toilet stall on the sidewalk across from Breslin Center, because the water tank is almost empty. He moved it closer to the intersection so that the water truck will be able to fill up the water tank as it comes back. That guy just pulled the stall out of the ground and replaced it by the intersection. (hmm...how does a toilet stall appear on the sidewalk is beyond my imagination.)
No comments:
Post a Comment