What's wrong with me? I don't know if this is good or bad... Yee laughs at my silliness towards my crush. Well...I don't know what to do... It is my first time to know that the person whom I like likes me back in a friendly way. It feels good though. I should stop thinking about it just for my own goodness' sake.
I walked from McDonel to Brody... didn't feel like taking the bus, despite my really really really heavy bag (especially today, it hurt my back and shoulders by the time i reached the brody trail)... the weather was good, and the walk was good for digestion. =) I had some good laughs at the dinner table with ccf people. it made me laugh so hard to see jon dipping his chicken into water... it looked really really nasty in the water, and he still had the appetite to eat it. I don't know how he can do that. I didn't eat too much (and mom found out about it...hearing i was "over hungered" that i didn't really feel like eating...she got mad at me for good reason)... didn't feel too hungry...and my stomach felt weird, because i swallowed a piece of gum this morning. I don't know how I did that, but by the time i realized it, the gum has already passed through my esophagus. it was all too late. =/ (The only other time that I swallowed a piece of gum happened when I was 5... mom was like, "see, i told you not to chew gum. you are too little to chew them, now you just swallowed it." she said the same thing to me again, except that she didn't say that i am little anymore.)
speaking of swallowing gum... (this is going to be really random) I remember that I was always afraid of swallowing the watermelon seeds when i was 5. I was afraid of swallowing them because I thought that watermelons would grow in my stomach. A childish fear, haha. interesting how kids' imagination wanders like this.
goodnight now
No comments:
Post a Comment