i have changed my mind...about having kids in the future. If i were ever to get married and have kids, I would DEFINITELY want a girl... It would be such a cool idea to develop a really close mother-daughter relationship even though it is going to be tough. You want to know why I all of a sudden decided that I am going to have kids now? Well...I am reading this book called "Fat Talk" by Mimi Nichter, and it is talking about body image. I don't know... It would be such a wonderful experience to watch my little girl growing up and becoming a woman-- the transformation is fascinating. It'd be so cool if my husband can get involved in this growth too... I can totally see myself living through my daughter... Just the mere thought of it makes me want to give her a really hard squeezy hug. Ok...i know...I sound weird... she is probably going to think her mom is the strangest woman ever in the world. I hope she'll like me...
alright alright alright...i need to go to bed and wake up early for my 8am orgo recitation. i seriously like those chemistry reactions A LOT... they make so much sense to me than inorganic chemistry. I have to say that I am a really visual person.
hugs to all. goodnight people.
p.s. anthropology class talked about our barbie experiences...haha. it was so much fun. I remember when i used to play barbies with my brother. we would create all these adventures of the transformer heros saving the trapped beauty or my stuffed panda coming to rescue barbie... sometimes, one of the characters would die from the evil enemy (usually the stuffed Donald Duck is the evil guy), and we would revive her. Only the bad guys die in those stories. We would spend hours and hours...usually the whole entire Saturday/Sunday afternoon improvising the story line... Sometimes we would rewind the story if we didn't like where it is going... my barbie would get pregnant sometimes somehow by going out with one of the transformers/rescuers... haha. anyways... enough of the girl talk.
p.s. we used to pretend that my room is a jungle too... with those strong green long vines coming down from the ceiling. There are 2 beds in my room and they form a shape somewhat like an "L" with my closet right at the corner of the "L". So, there is a gap between the two beds where the closet is...and you'd be able to climb onto the bedframe of the bed laying horizontally in the "L" and jump to the bed laying vertically in the "L"...does that make any sense at all? and we'd pretend that we are actuallying swinging from one side of the tree in the jungle to the other tree... I love my room in taiwan...you can also build a tent on my bed......well, not really on... my bed would be the floor of the tent and the roof is consisted of a large summer blanket hanging over one side of the bed and my bookshelves as the other wall of the tent... hmm...maybe i should stop now...i don't think i am making too much sense...
No comments:
Post a Comment