sigh, i miss my dad...
i called him today (4 times, because the first 3 times he was in the shower)... Everytime he picks up my calls he sounds so happy. It makes me really happy, too.
dad: I haven't heard your voices for so many weeks!
me: really? I called you last weekend, too.
dad: oh yeah... haha, apparently i miss you a lot
me: awwww.... (it makes me all warm inside again)
It is such a comfort talking to my dad on the phone... sigh... He always makes me want to cry when I talk to him...because he always makes me feel that I am useful/worth something and that I am not the only one who makes mistakes in labs... He gives me suggestions as to what to do when I am in a certain situation and reminds me some important things in life... He's a great dad, great friend, great mentor, and a great listener...
thanks a lot, dad... i love you.
::looking forward to tonight::
No comments:
Post a Comment