2 things from yesterday...
1st:
Yesterday, I was walking to Shaw for lunch after my CHS 402 class. As I approached the backdoor of the terrace level @ Shaw, I saw this chipmunk half running and half escaping from the gigantic 2-legged monster (me, muwahahahahaha). It hopped into this hole on the ground! I never knew that chipmunks live underground. Curiosity told me to go closer and take a peek at the entrance to chipmunk's home sweet home. I was trying to see if there are other entrances/exits around that one... "It must look like a maze down there...hehehe." Evil thought sprang up to my mind, "A bucket of water would be handy...muwahahahaha." Yes... I am really cruel and horrible that I had the thought of pouring down a bucket of water into the hole and watching the chipmunks fleeing out from the other entrance while their underground cozy home was being flooded by a heartless evil 2-legged monster. I was amuzed by my thought (sorry). That's definitely not the right way to respect life on this earth. I am not sure if this impulsive thought was due to my inner childishness or the evil side of me. I have to say that I am still a little bit "proud" of my thought...and it brings smile to my face... It was a fun thought, though (my justification).
2nd:
Have you ever been "kicked out" from a library before? I was a little mad and disappointed that the librarians in the Law Library would actually ask me to leave while I was studying my organic chemistry quietly by myself in one of the most hidden spot (or so I thought). Apparently, the library is "RESERVED" for the law students and no one is allowed to stay on the 1st floor except those students. My point is not that it is bad that the library is reserved for them, but the fact that 1/2 of the library was EMPTY! I wasn't really taking up any seat since there are still tons of seats and desks/tables out there for people to choose from. Oh yeah, she knew that the 2nd floor is full and the business library is like a food market down there, so why can't she give a little bit of kindness for a good non-law student to study in her own quiet little way? Oh boo... I wish MSU has a pre-med/med library that has nicer and compassionate librarians rather than the cold and hard law librarians... BOO to the law library. #$%#$#%# ::steam coming out:: %$#$%$#% I should just lie next time and tell her that I am a law student who also is taking pre-med courses. HUMPH. I should've signed up at the West Circle for next year instead of McDonel...so I can go to the MAIN library WHENEVER I WANT, and nobody would care for my tiny existance...
No comments:
Post a Comment