"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Thursday, March 04, 2004

working in the orgo lab with Cory is fun... this experience since Monday has added some colors to the dull life... plus, spring is here. =). we were filling doubled balloons with Ar today...learning how to use a syringe...taking liquid N from the tank...stretching the parafilm like crazy... =). Fun stuff. I truly enjoy it...and loved the idea of grabbing a ladybug/spider/fly and nitrogen freeze them and throw them on the floor to watch them break... muwahahahaha. i can't wait.

It makes me smile when i go in and out of the lab. It pumps me up even though it was a bit of a painful experience waking up at 6:30AM in the morning today. I am more motivated to study hard with this extra work load. I suppose this is a way to find a balance in my life since I somewhat wasted it during the first two months of this year.

I can't wait to do laundry, clean the room, and pack tomorrow night... I can't wait to go home and see mom and yee. Home sweet home. =). I think my suitcases are going to be overweight/heavy suitcases again. ha.

tonight is another study night. =). study for physiology.

No comments: