"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Sunday, November 28, 2004

alright, i am back in school now...

i wish i can be home a little longer... my flight home got delayed for a whole day due to the stupid snow. a very nice stranger and her parents took me and another stranded girl to Detroit airport for our flight in the snow... I really have to thank them for it, because I don't think I would have gotten home without them. I was going to come back to Lansing and spend my Thanksgiving alone by myself and study hard...

It felt so nice to be home for the first time for Thanksgiving... I didn't get all the stuff that I wanted to do done, but it was so good to see my mom and my brother. sigh... I just want to go home so badly, and i can't stop crying now... 7 hours of flying and waiting in the airport is way too much.

i should try to cheer myself up. there are only 3 more weeks left in the semester. 3 tough weeks, but i can do it. i am almost done...

alright...

bye.

No comments: