For those who are interested...
A few of my friends and I are starting a new organization in MSU, called Unite for Sight. It is a student organization focusing mainly on providing eye screening exams for the homeless people in the shelter and school children who are underprivileged in Lansing area. We are currently collecting old eye glasses that people no longer wish to keep to give to these people and donate them internationally as well. Please let me know if you have some. :) Thanks. (And also, if you would like to be part of the club, let me know, so I can put together a contact list when the club is all set and ready to go).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah, so... another long sleepy night...although woke up with ache all over...
I dreamed about myself taking care of a really sick black child, probably about 5 yrs old, in school. It didn't make too much sense to me, but it could be my unconscious thinking about my grandma. :-/. I called her last night. She sounded so tired and drained on the phone... Still feverish... Dad is going to take her to Taipei hospital again to check what's going on... I just hope that she'll get better soon. It's been a month. I just want to get her a solid hug, without crushing her small fragile body.
I had another dream, about kissing a guy. HA. yeah... funny. It wasn't a kiss on the lips though. Nah... that wouldn't be me, but it was a like a peck on his neck. I flushed, too... totally felt how my face turned bright pink from my neck to my ears. In my dream, I was soo happy to see him emerging out of the flooding river, alive and well, since I thought he was dead. Man... I was so glad to see that he was alive...
So, I found out the Bart and Muni routes that I need to take when I go to CCSF this coming up week... Took my online orientation test and the test for Unite for Sight this morning... now i just need to make an appointment w/ the counselor.
there was another earthquake in Taiwan... hope everyone is ok.
love to al.
No comments:
Post a Comment