"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Hola,

I had a very nice morning because of the dream that I had last night. :). I wish I didn't have to wake up for work. :-p.

so today, as soon as I punched in at work, Aza called me from behind and asked me to give him my phone number... He asked me to write my phone number on a piece of paper and give it to him during lunch. Silly me...I actually gave him my number. :-/. During lunch break, I got the special vegetable stir-fry that nobody else had. It made me feel uncomfortable because he showed favorism... I didn't appreciate much, because I felt bad for the rest of my coworkers who didn't get the the stir-fry. :-/. I think I am going to refuse the special treats next time. Later, he called me after I got back home and asked what I am going to do on Sunday... I told him that I am going to pick Yee up from LA. I really don't like the obvious special treatment from guys. I prefer the more subtle ways... I don't think he's the kind of person whom I would enjoy hanging out with...

other than that...nothing much is new. I am still trying my best to fill out secondary application forms...

and I tried to rollerblade today. haha. well...i need to practice a lot more, because I got a little rusty...and fell on my gluteusmaximus... I need to find a more flat place to rollerblade. Maybe I should go back to running again... i.e. I need to find a new pair of running shoes...

and...I am thinking about getting a new watch w/ a second hand too... even though I love my current watch, because of its design. it's so scratched up. Maybe I should get two watches while I am at it. ;-).

i just can't wait for yee to get back... man. i miss my brother. :)

No comments: