"Dreams"

Hold fast to dreams/ For if dreams die/ Life is a broken-winged bird/ That cannot fly.// Hold fast to dreams/ For when dreams go/ Life is a barren field/ Frozen with snow. Langston Hughes

Friday, July 14, 2006

i am back in the United States! It's been great coming back. I love the weather in san francisco in the summer. :)

on monday, mom and i are driving to LA to bring stuff to Yee. We are coming back on Tuesday.

on Wednesday, i am flying to NJ and stay w/ a family friend in NY...so that we can drive to Burlington, VT the next day to look for an apartment/house to live. I am excited, and nervous at the same time. I hope that I'll manage to find a cozy place to stay.

on august 1, mom and i are going to Burlington, VT... final prep before school start. she's going to help me to settle down in school and help me with buying some stuff. i don't think i'll be able to do all these alone by myself.

hmm...there are so much to say, but i am not really in the mood of typing up everything. I've been lazy w/ my blog, i know.

i am going to look at some car rental things now...

bye bye for now.

No comments: