work started this week... and I noticed the sore throat on Monday when I woke up, the soreness is replaced by a cough now, and I just feel so tired....
i haven't really talked to him for several days now...and I feel really guilty for not talking to him. I am not sure what's wrong with me and where the time goes... it seems like i don't have any time at all... i just get so tired so easily. I helped some friends to move the whole day on saturday, sunday I sent my roommate to the airport and cleaned for the rest of the time, monday i fell asleep by 10 and so did yesterday..... i am getting old...or the lost sleep is catching up with me as i try to enjoy my vacation...
i kind of want to just stay in bed for a whole day and do nothing... i think i am going to take a shower and try to catch up with some lectures... maybe i'll fall asleep early again... i hope i don't, so i can talk to him tonight... i made a promise...
No comments:
Post a Comment