Today is the first day that I did absolutely NOTHING but EAT and TALK since winter break... I had a lot of fun hanging out with my temporary roommie (a good friend) as well as another good friend...
I started the day with talking to my parents. Of course, I called at a time that was not very convenient for my parents... i.e. they had a big argument on whether to get a house in China... My mom was for, and my dad was against. Both of them had good reasons...
Sometimes I wish I could do something to help, but I feel that it is not my place to interfere... I fear that I will only make things worse. It is a very frustrating situation to be in for my mom. I can totally empathize with her... I wish I have the ability to bring her over again so she doesn't have to deal with being controlled... but I can't now. I can't even support myself.... I will... One day.
Then, Dave came...
We made blueberry pancakes, omlets, sausage...and we ate SOOO MUCH. That was around 10am.
Then we talked, washed the dishes, talked more until 3ish. In between the time, Dave also napped, woke up, napped, and woke up. The three of of us also read some poems from Dilip's World Poetry book...
We then heated up some oil in Vanessa's deep fryer, and we fried my already made frozen coxinhas. That was our lunch at 3ish or 4...
Then, we talked more, Dave napped more, V and D sang, we played some finger-flicking game to see who has the faster reaction time, did some push-ups, and talked more... We were lying on the futon, lying on the floor, or slouched in the chair...
Then we realized that we were hungry at 8ish...so we decided to have some Mexican food...
We went to the grocery together and bought rice, "bean paste", ground beef, cheese, avacado, onion, cilantro, tortillas, etc... Came back, and the 3 of us made food together....
Another full meal of heavy lipid and protein containing food... yum...
By the time we cleaned everything up, it was 11pm!
Time flies when you are having fun, isn't it?
alright. i am going to stop with my laundry list of things I did for today. Absolutely unproductive, and I just LOVE it!
No comments:
Post a Comment